About the House
Luther House is a three-story building near the corner of 23rd and Jackson streets, about one block from campus. The house was purchased in 1943 and was originally home to Rev. Lael “Pastor Wes” Westberg and his family. The Westbergs lived on the second floor, while services were held on the main floor.
Today, Luther House serves as a combination apartment, art studio, study space, office building, and meeting space. Groups from inside and outside the university are able to use the building- email our office coordinator to check availability!
About the Apartment
A 2BR/1BA apartment is available to students attending any local college or university. Tenants may sign a lease agreement for one year or a sublease agreement for the summer term. Rent is $525 per month and includes utilities, access to laundry facilities in the basement, and the shared use of one parking space in the garage. Applications can be emailed to the office coordinator or dropped off in person.